Temporary tattoos is used for decorative purposes. It has made its way into the international fashion and is now one of the trendiest and the hottest fashion accessories.
Our products are very popular export to USA and Europe countries, it's certified by the following certifications, it's safe to use:
F.D.A / EM\N71 / ASTM
Use parts: Can be used in the skin, metal pottery, glass and other surfaces. Attached to the waist, chest, neck, arms, back, legs, bikini, paste any position you like, you can also cover scars, etc..
1) Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup.
2) Remove clear protective top sheet.
3) Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4) Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5) Wait 30 seconds(don't hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6) Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
To Remove: Saturate tattoo with household alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away with cotton ball. Or lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
Warning: Don't apply to sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesive.